Toward Spiritual Maturity by Wendell Winkler
Composing this widely used volume are lessons designed to lead the Christian into a mature life in Christ. The Christian graces, prayer, Bible study, watching your heart and habits, worship, giving, using your talents, your relationship to your brethren, soul winning, the proper use of time, non conformity to the world, and how to prevent apostasy are some of the lessons.
93 pages. 13 lessons.
Table of Contents
1. Now That You Are A Christian
2. Add To Your Faith
3. Keep Your Windows Toward Jerusalem Open
4. Give Attendance To Reading . . . Meditate . . . Study . . .
5. Keep Thy Heart With All Diligence
and Watch Your Habits
6. Let Us Go Into The House of The Lord
and Worship God
7. It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive
8. Bury Not Thy Talent
9. Members One Of Another
10. He That Winneth Souls Is Wise
11. Walk Circumspectly, Redeeming The Time
12. Be Not Conformed To This World, and
Discriminate Between Right and Wrong
13. Take Heed Lest You Fall